ITALIAN SCHOOL “PIETRO DELLA VALLE” – TEHRAN2021/2022 SCHOOL FEES
THE FEES ARE IN EURO AND NO OTHER CURRENCY WILL BE ACCEPTED
INTERNAL STUDENTS (already attending)
Within 21.07.2022 h. 15:00
Within 15.09.2022 h. 15:00
Within 15.12.2022 h. 15:00
Please Note: The payment of the full amount by 21.07.2022 entitles you to a 10% discount on the fee.
EXTERNAL STUDENTS (new subscribers)
new subscribers must pay the entire fee by 29.09.2022
10% discount if payment is made by 1st September 2022
SINGLE PAYMENT by 29.09.2022 h. 15.00
3210 € + 100 € (entry fee)
3925 € + 100 € (entry fee)
4680 € + 100 € (entry fee)
7095 € + 100 € (entry fee)
FOR ALL MEMBERS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
BANKNOTES OF 500 EURO ARE NOT ACCEPTED
FAMILY DISCOUNT: 25% DISCOUNT on the fee of the 2nd registered child
30% DISCOUNT on the fee from the 3rd child enrolled
- Please Note: the already discounted fees are not entitled to the additional 10% discount
- THE EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL (books, notebooks, diaries), the CANTEEN SERVICE (meals and snacks), the ALL RISK INSURANCE and periodic PCR TESTS for Covid19 are included in the tuition fee. Books are provided only once. In case of loss, the family will need to pay for the second copy.
– There is no reduction in the fees for absence, withdrawal or dismissal.
– Should tuition fees remain unpaid, the School reserves the right to dismiss the student at any time during the academic year and not to accept the pre-enrolment for the following year.
– The admission of the student is valid for one school year or since the time the student has been enrolled
until the end of the school year.
– In case of late payment of the fee (a maximum delay of 10 days with respect to the dates indicated above is accepted), the School will automatically take action by not letting the student enter the classroom and not participate in the lessons, subsequently the pre-enrollment for the following year will not be accepted if there were still administrative pending issues.
– The School reserves the right to dismiss the student at any time, who in the sole non-appealable opinion
of the School, has an inappropriate behavior toward school community.
– In case of non-promotion to the next class due to failing grades and not due to lack of attendance, a discount of 50% will be applied to the tuition fee of the following year.
– due to lack of coins, if the amount of total fee ends with 1 or 2, the amount will be rounded down to 0. If the amount of the total fee ends with 3 or 4, the amount will be rounded up to 5 Euros.
– Partial enrollments and part time attendances are not provided for the Kindergarten.
– Upon enrollment for Primary, Middle and High School, pupils of Iranian nationality need to present a written authorization issued by the Iranian Ministry of Education.